Buying a semi truck can be an intimidating experience, especially for the first time owner operator.
There are numerous things to think about and consider.
If you’re getting ready to buy a big rig there’s some important information you’ll need to know.
A Quick Guide to Buying a Semi Truck
Solid Tips For Buying Your First Truck – For first time truck buyers, this information will help you with some of the common issues, first time buyers experience.
New or Used Truck? – The right truck for the type of trucking you are doing and other tips to get you on the right path.
10 Tips For Spec’ing The Right Truck – Not just any truck will do the job. Find out our best advice for getting the truck you need, that will do the job.
Tips For Choosing the Best Make of Semi Truck – We are often asked, “Which manufacturer makes the best Class 8 highway truck?” We give some advice and recommendations according to the niche of trucking where you’ll be working.
The Rebuilding + Restoration Craze – Rebuild or Buy a New Truck? – Refurbishing and rebuilding an older big rig MAY be a good idea, given the right circumstances. We give some tips to help the owner operator decide if a rebuild is a smarter idea than buying a new big rig.
8 Things You Should Know When Buying a Used Big Rig – Buying a used semi truck can be a good option for an owner operator. Some great tips to help you decide if buying used is right for you. It’s critical to find a ‘mechanically sound’ used big rig.
Tips For Choosing the Right Engine For Your Truck – This is super important information for the owner operator. Getting the right engine, not more or less than is needed is critical to earning a profit in a trucking business.
Find out what things should be considered to get the best engine for a Class 8 truck.
10 Tips To Simplifying Financing a Big Rig – There’s numerous decisions to make when financing a semi truck.
You’ll find lots of tips and advice in ‘plain language’ about:
- the financing options available,
- which option may suit your needs best,
- how to prepare to apply for truck financing,
- what to expect from the financing process (so there are no surprises),
- understanding how your credit score, bankruptcy or bad credit may or may not affect your application,
- how interest is calculated,
- the amount of money you’ll need for a down payment,
- how long you should finance your truck for
- and ‘if’ the truck you wish to buy qualifies for financing.
Preserving Your Investment – Keeping Your Big Rig Clean – Some tips and tricks to keeping your big investment in tip top condition.
Keep rust at bay and keeping it looking like new!
More Articles You May Like
- Top 10 Tips to Becoming a Successful Owner Operator
- What You Need to Know About Owner Operator Vs Company Driver Jobs
- The Complete Semi Trucks Guide – The Only One You’ll Ever Need
- Our Kickass Custom Semi Trucks Photo Collections