Ask anyone who loves cabovers, and they’ll tell you without hesitation, that cabover trucks rule!
This style of truck seems to be making a slow, strong come back.
The return of these beautiful big rig trucks on our roads, are a beautiful sight to see…. reminiscent of the the ‘early days of trucking’.
COE fans are restoring these vintage models for the truck show circuit and many are also every day hard working trucks.
This style of 18-wheeler disappeared rapidly from the North American highways, many years ago. Many of today’s experienced truckers, learned how to drive tractor trailers, in a cabover truck.
We say, ‘old school STILL rules’. Love those cabovers.
Our Very Best Cabovers Pages
- Trivia — Find out their history as well as some interesting facts, about these rigs that once ruled the roads. Discover why they disappeared from the trucking market in North America. This section includes a slide show as well as the chance for truckers to send in their photos to be included in the picture gallery.
- Kenworth — Gallery of KW C.O.E. The KW rigs are probably the most rare of all makes of COE rigs. We have some beauties for you.
- Peterbilt — Gallery of Peterbilt trucks. We add to the collection of COE photos regularly, so check back often for new additions.
- Cabover Freightliner — See some beautiful ‘Freightshakers’… definitely a blast from the past!
- Old Cabovers — Trucker comments on this old school style of big rig, with pictures, too.