Who would know the best truck stops in America, better than anyone else? Truck drivers, of course.
These particular stops reflect our personal recommendations and also that of many truck drivers who have emailed us, to share their great experiences.
– Southfork in Gilman, AR – The Workman’s at exit I49 in Arkansas Ozarks
The Iowa 80 – The World’s Largest Truckstop
– Flying J in Hebron, IN (good parking) – Pilot in Indianapolis, IN
Dysarts in Bangor, ME (I can verify this is a clean place…)
– Jaspers in Kingdom City, MO – Petro in Oakgrove, MO – Petro in Joplin, MO
– Gordy’s in LaPine, OR – Jubitz in Portland, OR – Fat Harvey’s in Canyonville, OR on I-5 – Gordy’s Truck Stop in LaPine, OR
– White’s in Raphine, VA – Simmon’s exit 8 in VA
– Gee Cee’s in Toledo, WA – BJ’s in Rock Island, WA