Life on the road for the professional truck driver presents many challenges. A professional driver’s life is unique. Two days are rarely the same!
Living on the road can be very difficult. It’s not anything like your home routine.
Planning, packing, living well while away from home, safe parking, dealing with heavy traffic, dealing with excess alone time, illness and personal safety are but a few of the challenges faced by a career driver.
You’ll find tips, tricks and tidbits to help deal with preparation for time away from home base and handle those unusual situations which arise when on the road.
Life on the Road – Getting Ready For the Road
- Trip Planning Tips For Truckers
- A Handy Trucker Tool Kit
- Packing Tips and Necessities To Take On the Road
- Tips For Avoiding Trouble as a Professional Driver
- The Risks and Dangers of Trucking
- Tips For Being Safe in Your Truck When Parked
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Truck From Damage at Truck Stops
- 5 Simple Self Defence Tips For Truckers
- The Importance of a DashCam For the Professional Driver
Dealing With Difficult Situations on the Road
- How to Deal With Distracted Driving By 4 Wheelers
- How to Handle Driver Burnout
- Tips For Coping With Being Sick When on the Road
- The GPS – One of the Must Have Trucker Tech Tools
Living On the Road
- 5 On the Road Smart Money Saving Tips For Truckers
- Tips For Living on the Road
- Staying Well
- Great Snacks For On the Fly
- The Best Way to Handle The 34 Hour Reset
- Trucker Pets
- Tips, Tricks and Step By Step Instruction For Essential Driver Skills
- Big CB Radios – An Important Part of Trucker Culture