Learn good solid practices for use of the jake brake. Some tips and tricks for getting the most benefit from this stopping tool and utilizing it correctly.
A TRUCKER’S GUIDE TO THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY: SURVIVING AND THRIVING
Smart Trucking was created for the trucker.
The trucking industry is huge and can be quite intimidating. It’s difficult to find reliable sources of information.
As long time veterans of the trucking business, we share information, advice, tips and give our honest opinions on related interests and issues, based on our 35+ years experience in the industry.
Our mission is to share our passion for trucking and support the trucker, by providing the key players in this business with the tools and skills they need for ongoing career success.
We’ll provide help to survive and thrive in the industry and excel in your driving career.
- What A Career In Truck Driving Is Really Like: Driver Career StoriesA career in truck driving is like no other. Stories from new truckers and million miler, experienced professional drivers, tell the true story of what a trucker's job is really like.
- Custom Semi Trucks: Big Rig Show Trucks CollectionCustom semi trucks photo collections of Peterbilt, Kenworth show trucks, including older models, cabovers, tricked out, and extreme customized 18 wheelers.
- Free Truck Driving Schools & Company Sponsored CDL Training: Is It Right For You?Know the pros and cons of free truck driving schools, to kick start your trucking career. Get advice on paid CDL training and exactly what you're getting into.
- CDL Truck Driving Schools: A Guide For Your Road To SuccessCDL truck driving schools listings for U.S. Find what's available for training to drive a big rig.
- 20 Tips For Using the Jake Brake For the Professional Truck DriverLearn good solid practices for use of the jake brake. Some tips and tricks for getting the most benefit from this stopping tool and utilizing it correctly.