Whether you’re a new trucker or an experienced driver, looking for a driving job is an important task.
There are many thing to consider when looking for a driving position. The job search process can be overwhelming and stressful.
Our goal is to help you find your place in the trucking industry.
There are many different types of trucking jobs. Are you interested in being a flat-bedder? Tanker work? Produce hauler? Or a car hauler?
Find out what’s involved in each type of trucking job and the jobs available in that niche.
- Van/General Freight
- Flat Bed
- Car Hauler
- Double Trailers/Triple Trailers/ LCV’S
- Ice Road Trucking
TYPES OF TRUCKING
The distance you are expected to travel from home on your trips, will make a big difference in your lifestyle as a professional driver. It will also have an impact on your family.
Consider the main types of trucking to see which suits you.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!
If you’re in the trucking game to make the serious money, you’ll find there are specific niches where the jobs pay better than the rest.
- How to Handle the Driver Recruiter in an Interview
- What niche(s) in the trucking industry are the best payers?
- The Best Trucking Companies to Work For 2020 USA
- The Top Trucking Companies to Work For Canada 2020
PROTECT YOUR CDL
- 3 Smart Professional Trucker Tips to Protect Your CDL — Know how to protect that CDL you worked so hard for.
THE ELD MANDATE
- Understanding the ELD Mandate — What you need to know about how the ELD impacts a truck driving career.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO ALWAYS BE INCREASING YOUR VALUE AS A TRUCK DRIVER
SECRETS TO SURVIVAL AS A PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVER
- Truck Driving Career Success – 5 Secrets to Loving Your Job as a CDL Driver – We share 5 industry secrets to getting the most out of your truck driving career.
- 7 Trucking Industry Changes Which May Affect Your Truck Driving Career – The trucking industry is a rapid changing industry, so much so, that it can be a challenge to keep up with those changes. Learn about the current changes in this business, and ways you can adapt to the changes to survive.
- What You Need to Know About Your Dispatcher – There are some things you need to know about your dispatcher ( and not all of them good things) and the way he/she operates within a trucking company.
- How to Get Along With Your Dispatcher, Without Sacrificing Your Dignity – The relationship you have with your dispatcher is a critical one. Some tips to help keep things working smoothly with your dispatcher.
TRUCK DRIVING JOBS – FINDING THE RIGHT ONE
- Finding the Best CDL Truck Driving Jobs — How to Know When You’ve Landed One! — We give some tips to identifying the driver focused trucking companies. For a long term truck driving career, there’s much more to consider in a trucking job than the pay.
- How to Find the Best Trucking Company To Work For — Some solid insider tips on how to identify an honest, quality carrier with decent pay and a decent job.
- The Official 2020 CDL Trucking Jobs Question/Answer Reference Guide — Find solid answers to commonly asked question about trucking jobs.
- A Quick Guide to the State of the Trucking Industry in Canada
- How to Land a Truck Driving Job Without Experience — Find 6 ways to get a truck driving job, even though you’re lacking in driving experience.