Ask anyone who loves cabovers, and they’ll tell you without hesitation, that cabover trucks rule!
This style of truck seems to be making a slow, strong come back.
The return of these beautiful big rig trucks on our roads, are a beautiful sight to see…. reminiscent of the the ‘early days of trucking’.
COE fans are restoring these vintage models for the truck show circuit and many are also every day hard working trucks.
This style of 18-wheeler disappeared rapidly from the North American highways, many years ago. Many of today’s experienced truckers, learned how to drive tractor trailers, in a cabover truck.
We say, ‘old school STILL rules’. Love those cabovers.
Our Very Best Cabover Pages
- Find out why they lost popularity in North America.
- What do truckers think of this truck style?
- Quirks and Perks of the COE truck
- Photo collection of old school cabovers.
- Probably the most rare of all makes. Check out the collection. We have some beauties for you.
- The history of these trucks.
- Perks and peeves of the Cabover Freightliner
- Photo collection of some awesome rides.
- A gallery of some of our favourite Petes.
- Description and photos of this beautifully restored Transtar.
- Video of my Interview with the owner, Steve Constantin, about DUKE, this marvellous restored Transtar II.