This post may contain affiliate links. You can read the full disclosure policy, which is pretty dull, but here it is.
- Best Truck Engines + The Worst Truck Engines – A Trucker’s GuideBest truck engines + worst. Detroit, Cummins, Paccar, Cat, Mercedes, Mack - what worked, what didn't. Tips to get the best truck engine. […]
- A Guide to Wilson Logistics Paid CDL Training + JobsWilson Logistics offers paid CDL training and a job (post training). Check out what Wilson offers to see if they are a good training option. […]
- A Guide to Trucking Companies That Hire Convicted FelonsA guide to U.S. trucking companies that hire felons, CDL grant information for hiring felons & tax credit incentive programs for employers who hire felons. […]
- Stevens Driving School | Paid CDL Training + a JobStevens Driving School offers a paid CDL training program with a job waiting for drivers post training. See if Stevens is a good fit for you. […]
- 10 Tips to Maintain Traction on Slippery Grades All Truckers Should Know10 safety tips on how to maintain traction on slippery hills for the professional CDL truck driver - ways to keep the rubber side up! […]
- How To Shift An 18 Speed Transmission Like a ProVideo and instructional guide to shifting an 18 speed transmission, by a 42 year experienced truck driver. Tips and tricks to help with the learning process of driving a big rig. […]