This post may contain affiliate links. You can read the full disclosure policy, which is pretty dull, but here it is.
- 3 Smart Professional Trucker Tips to Protect Your CDLIt's critical to protect your CDL. Some smart trucker tips to keep that CDL you've worked so hard for, clean and intact throughout your trucking career. […]
- Drive A Big Rig| It’s All I Ever Wanted To DoIn spite of the problems in the trucking industry, there are still a number of truckers who stay with their career, as they love to drive. Dave laments on why he's stayed with the job, in spite of the industry and its faults. […]
- Top Trucking Companies in Canada To Work For 2021We have curated a list of the top trucking companies in Canada to Work for in 2021: best paying, best for new drivers, tanker outfits, long haul carriers. […]
- 5 Things Truck Driver Training Schools Don’t Teach |+ What To Do About It!Truck driver training schools don't teach ALL you need to know about driving a truck. We give 5 things you WON'T learn in CDL school + how to fix that! […]
- The Old Big Rigs – What It Was Like To Drive ThemA 42+ year trucker laments about driving old big rigs in the '70's and '80's: Transtar Cabover, R Model Mack, Western Star, Kenworth W900A, Cabover Freightliner […]
- 5 Important Things You Should Know About a Career in TruckingI have learned a lot from my 40 years as a professional driver. There are 5 things that every one considering a truck driving career and those who are new to the industry should know. […]